Is it possible to receive an invoice for orders placed via the eShop?
Based on the decision of the VAT administration E.T. 16172 of 2nd August 1974, De Lijn is not obliged to send you an invoice for your purchase.
- What is the delivery time?
- How do I place an order via the eShop?
- What tickets can I buy from the eShop?
- Is it possible to receive my order internationally?
- Is there a minimum quantity or value for placing an order?
- What is secured mail? How does this differ from registered post?
- What benefits are there to buying through eShop?
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can order?
- Do I have to pay more via eShop?
- What payment options are available on eShop?
- How secure and reliable are on-line sales via eShop?
- Can I order the Municipal card via eShop?
- Can I pay after delivery?